- Place of Origin:China henan
- Brand Name:Sitong
- Model Number:AAAC
- Voltage:Low Voltage
- Standard:BS IEC ASTM DIN
- Material:Bare conductor
- Package:Standard Wooden Drum
- Port:Qingdao ,/Shanghai / Tianjin
- Conductor Matel: Aluminum
They are used mostly as bare aerial conductors for primary and secondary energy distribution. They are manufactured with high strength aluminum alloy to achieve a high weight-resistance ratio, as well as good bending capacity.
(1) AAAC conductors are widely used in overhead distribution lines and transmission lines near coasts where corrosion is a constant problem.
(2) Aluminum alloy conductors are used as substitutes for single-layer ACSR conductors to reduce energy loss in the distribution and transmission lines. They can save the production cost of 5-8%.
(3) They have a greater resistance, but also a lower conductivity than the aluminum conductor, which is also lighter. Consequently they are a good replacement for conventional ACSR cables.
Aluminum alloy conductors have a number of advantages over ACSR or AAC cables (aluminum conductors).
They operate with a lower energy loss than the ACSR conductors (They avoid the inductive effect of the steel core of the ACSR cables).
■The required accessories are simpler than for ACSR conductors.
■Corrosion resistance in conductive environments is better in ACSR cables.
■The force and bending are approximately the same as that of ACSR conductors 6/1 and 26/7.
■The external diameters are the same as for the ACSR conductors, which makes the exchange of accessories possible.
■Higher resistance to abrasion than that of 1350 aluminum cables and ACSR conductors.
■Breakdown voltage higher than that of AAC conductors.
■Higher conductivity than ACSR conductors.
ASTM B399, BS EN50183, BS3242, DIN48201, IEC61089