- Place of Origin:China henan
- Brand Name:Sitong
- Model Number:concentric cable
- Voltage:Low Voltage
- Standard:BS IEC ASTM DIN
- Package:Standard Wooden Drum
- Port:Qingdao ,/Shanghai / Tianjin
- Conductor Matel: Aluminum
Primarily used for overhead service applications such as street lighting, outdoor lighting, and temporary service for construction. To be used at voltages of 600V phase-to-phase or less and at conductor temperatures not to exceed 75℃ for polyethylene insulated conductors or 90℃ for crossliked polyethylene insulated conductors.
1)Rated voltage U0/U: 0.6/1kV.
2)Installing temperature should not be below -20℃.
3)Admissible bending radius to cable: When overall-diameter (D) is less than 25mm, it shoula be not less than 4D. When overall-diameter (D) is 25mm or more, it shoula be not less than 6D.
Service drop cable meets or exceeds the following specifications:
1) Aluminum Wire, 1350-H19 for Electrical Purposes.
2) Aluminum Conductors,Concentric-Lay-Stranded.
3) Aluminum Conductor, Concentric-Lay-Stranded, Coated Steel Reinforced(ACSR)
4) Concentric-Lay-Stranded 6201-T81 Conductors
5) Service drop cable meets or exceeds all application requirements of ANS/IEC S-76-474.